Need to improve your competitive edge in today’s market? We have helped many businesses with our fast, efficient route to CHAS Application & Registration accreditation service. We are confident we can help yours.
CHAS Application – we have already successfully helped many businesses obtain CHAS Registration – from builders, developers, architects and surveyors. Are you looking to register with CHAS with a view to becoming CHAS accredited, and improve your chance winning tenders and profitable contracts?
Why our CHAS Application service is different.
– Help complete your CHAS Application form
– Provide you with documentation to become CHAS Registered
– CHAS application done for an affordable fixed fee
– Guaranteed pass or your money back
– Full support with your CHAS Assessment
Includes 3 months basic Competent Person Service.
How much will assistance with CHAS Application cost?
Less than 10 employees: £175
11 – 50 employees: £295
51 – 100 employees: £395
101+ employees: £500
These costs cover us working with you to complete your CHAS application and full support for the duration of your assessment.
CHAS Registration Assessment – what does it assess?
The CHAS Registration Assessment does not assess health and safety competence for specific types of work activities but concentrates on fundamental health and safety management and compliance issues as they apply to the work you undertake.
The list below shows the main areas that will be assessed by a CHAS Health and Safety Assessor as part of your CHAS application process, remember, in all cases plenty of documented evidence and worked examples must be provided with your completed CHAS application form in order to become a CHAS compliant contractor:
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Organisation Chart on Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Arrangements
- Workplace Equipment Procedures
- Health and Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments (DSE)
- Manual Handling procedures and Assessments
- Electrical Safety and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Statistics and Reporting Procedures
- Workplace Equipment Inspections and Maintenance regime.
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Competent Health and Safety advice and Construction Advice
- Contractor Competence and Resource Assessments
- Workplace Site Safety Inspection Reports
- Office Fire Risk Assessments
- Monitoring Auditing and Reviewing Procedures
Reassurance for contractors and CHAS Registration.
We not only have a proven track record but many years experience in helping businesses with their CHAS Applications.
For your CHAS Application quotation
CHAS Application giving you a headache? Let us help complete your CHAS Application forms.